Monday, October 20, 2008

Bio crash course

My mom signed me up for a Bio Crash Course and it was held yesterday..
I must say that this is 1 of the most special Bio lesson eversince i came to Form 5.
Mr.Jay reminded me a lot about Pn Moli -- the reason why Bio became my fav subject out of the 3 sciences when i was in form 4. From the way he pronounce words to the way he presents everything... =) He showed us many videos ..disgusting ones.. 1 of them is about a doctor dissecting a dead human body..and peeling the skin out to let us see the fatty layer beneath the skin..yuks! It was dark yellow and i was sooo grossed out..i swear to myself that I'll never be a surgeon. The 2nd video is about the pathway to our lungs..haha, damn cool!
Then..we had a break for about 15 mins.. Vit and I rushed down to the shop and bought Hot Cup Maggie Tom Yam Flavour and we stuffed everything into our mouth as fast as possible. Poor Vit, outta dunno how many cups there...she picked the one without a fork inside it. At first the lady kept saying she didnt hv extra fork but in the end she gave Vit 1... We ate while going up the stairs with Yuli. After that, the class continued...
At the end of the lesson, teacher told us that he brought real human bones for us to observe. At first I was afriad to touch it..i fear that it may stink. Buttttt...in the end, i think that i'll regret if i dont get a pic with parts of the skeleton..coz i may not have anymore chance to see them
Here's some pics to share:


I never expect this to be so exact like how they draw it in my Bio book. Anyway, this is a Sacrum =p.


and this is the lower jaw of the skull.


err..this is Sanjana..hahah..posing with 1/3 of the skull


This is the Lumbar Vertebrae..damn cute right? I nvr think of it as such a tiny bone


Ok, this is a lil scary at first but i managed to pull myself together to take this pic. Thx to Darsh =)

after Bio i had Math..it was boring..hahah..

Thats all i guess...tata