The stupid skinny jeans I wore yesterday reminded me of the amount of weights I’ve been putting on this year when it wraps around my thighs and made them look like stuffed glutinous rice (bak zhang).
Hate hate hate hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) It restricts my movements.
If I were to run a 100m race with it...
Usian Bolt would have finished a 200m race and I would be nowhere near the finish line.
9.58 X 2 = 19.16sec
2) It unleashes my “hidden fats”
Shiiitt man, seriously..
Imagine your wobbly, jelly-like thighs...UNLEASHED ,REVEALED to the world.
You’ll have 10 less admirers..hahaha
3) Uncomfortable
That piece of jeans fabric, WRAP around your legs. My goodness, its like someone’s choking your neck..apply it to your legs..they suffocate!
It has been a fashion since I dunno when.
Not that I’m outdated or anything but I got really annoyed by it...only yesterday.
Even Joe Jonas wears it like...everyday?
So..maybe its just me =)
And I’m just blaming it on the skinny jeans because I refuse to blame it on myself for not exercising.
-diane-
Being random again..heh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment