I've always been a big fan of American Idol.
The best season for me so far is still season 7.
The one with David Cook, Archuleta & Micheal Johns :D
Its really dissapointing because this shows getting worse and worse.
The quality of the contestants are just not as good as the previous seasons.
Oh well :( I just don't have that connection with the contestants for this season.
Except for one!
LEE DEWYZE!
rooting for this rocker dude!
and ONLY him.
He's lacking the stage presence though..that explains why
I'm not as crazy over him as I was with David Cook & Kris Allen.
But still hmmm..he's not bad to look at :P
All he needs to do now is smile & I'm sure he'll send all the girls hyperventilating infront of their computer/tv screens :)
Guys with rocker voice & plays musical instruments are charming.
So biased..HAHAHA you can tell by the contestants I support.
so yeahh, GO LEE!!!
-diane-

1 comment:
oh wow ok, I didn't know there're stuffs to learn from my blog..hahah :) u're welcome.
Post a Comment