Monday, August 8, 2011

Anti-Guitar BIATCH.

WTF MAN! BITCH MODE ON!
BEI TAHAN my STOOOOOPEEED neighbour already. 
She's been complaining about me playing my guitar too loudly for 2 days in a row.
DUDE, for the record..
1st time - I wasn't playing the guitar. It was just youtube...and trust me, it was soft.
2nd time - I was being considerate...so I actually went outta my room & played at the end of the hallway. It was at least 12 ft away from her room. Furthermore, how loud can a classical guitar get?

I tried BLASTING "Party Rock Anthem" & "Nice Guys"  in my room up to FULL volume before.
No complains.
My alarm rings in the middle of the night at 4-ish during exam time. FRIGGIN LOUD till my WHOLE APARTMENT can hear. 
No complains.

So..
I seriously think that bitch has something againsts guitar.
JIAK SAI laaaa youu!
my friend says probably her ex used to play her the guitar everyday LOL.

Breathe Diane....BREATHE!

how now brown cow? :( I definately can't stop playing it..its lke my entertainment & stress pill.
hmm..desperate measures! will probably play in my ex housemate's toilet or smtg...and if she can still hear..then FML I'm moving outta this place for sure.


No comments: