No one has given me any explanation to these questions to date though...
so I kinda got frustrated & dropped the subject as I grew up.
I do get dreams very frequently though..but I couldn't be bothered about them then..
Until lately..
I've been having tons of "superhero dreams" O.O..
from being a secret agent to a ninja, to saving all my baby cousins from a flood, saving my friend from dying...etc.
but that wasn't the main reason that spark up that long lost curiousity of mine.
The thing is..I just couldn't get over the nightmare that I had last night about one of my best friend's death.
It's been traumatising me all morning :/ I was being all worried about her so I decided to search up the meaning behind all my dreams.
Pretty interesting..hahah :)
About my superhero dreams :
[http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s4.htm]"To dream that you are a superhero represents your above-average talents, ideas, and other hidden abilities that you may not realize you possessed. Alternatively, the dream parallels some extraordinary problem or issue that you are trying to deal with in your waking life. You need to approach the issue head on."
About my friend's death:
"Death dreams generally mean that you are anxious or worried. You may not fully realize how much anxiety you’re actually feeling. Many times, troubling dreams like this wave a flag for the individual and cause them to realize just how much stress they’ve been under. The dreamer can then realize that they need to pull back a little bit – enjoy life more rather than just anxiously trying to get from point A to point B!"[http://www.dreamprophesy.com/what-does-it-mean-to-dream-of-death/]
I feel like I can relate to these explanations very well.
It's true that I've been really stressed up lately with tons of exams and parties.
I'm practically like a zombie...ahhh sleep deprived...no joke :/
Wish I could buy time....I'm sooo desperate to the point where I wouldn't even mind putting on a kg for every extra 24 hrs I get in a day.
exhausted,
-diane-
No comments:
Post a Comment