Friday, April 6, 2012

I've never quite realised

I was just skyping with my homie last night ..
She said,

"gurrlll, you needa stop trying to be so tough and strong, its okay to be vulnerable at times...."

and THAT particular line really hit me in the head.


Come to think of it, its true that I've always isolated myself from the world whenever I feel crappy.
I just prefer putting on my headphones & let music heal me.
Only 3 among all my besties have seen me when I'm experiencing the lowest point in my life.
It's not that I have trust issues..its just that I don't see the point of troubling my friend & having them to worry about me when I know that I'm capable of coping myself. Sometimes, its about feeling insecure & paranoid that your friends will judge you, even though you're 100% certain that they will never.

Blehh..thats why I'm not much of a story teller when I'm upset.
It's alright though, coz I've always preferred the role of a listener anyways.
Thats just how I roll :)


But...haih, I kinda agree that I have to let people in a bit moreee, at some point..
just so that I don't explode & die of depression or smtg. hahahha XD

k, bye!



dont.know.why.i.just.posted.something.so.personal.

-diane

No comments: