I have this tendency to judge someone without really getting to know them.
Everyone does that. No?
I know I know...its bad :(
I used to think that this girl was so snobbish and selfish because she always contributes a lot in class & never gave her team members any opportunity to speak up for themselves. Well, everyone hated her because we all thought that she was this smartie wannabe, those kind that likes to show off to the world about how smart they are. So, like everyone else..I just followed the flow. Disliked her from the very start of the semester without even getting to know her.
It was just last week when I bumped into her in the lift. The 1st thing that popped up in my head was :
"SHOOOT! Im stuck with this sampat girl.."
but we started talking and I actually found out that she's a really nice & friendly person.
I could tell that she was caring through stuffs she asked me.
and I think she's just someone who really really wants to excel in her studies..thats why she's always participating and stuff laa..
I bumped into her today again :) and she didn't ignore me like how the other whites would.
She said Hi and asked me how was my day ..bla bla bla..
and we only met ONCE . For God knows how many minutes.
Unlike one of my whites teammate whom I always bump into in the tram. Bump 10 times, 10 times also never say Hi one ok. He just ignore me like I'm invisible =.=||| and talk to me like a friend in class. WEIRDO.
I felt really terrible for thinking so badly of such a nice person just because of certain stuff she does & what everyone else thinks about her :( I wished I took the time to look at the whole picture instead of just criticising at it by only looking at just one tiny piece of a screwed up art. No one's perfect in this world and I should learn to see the big picture and not being so sampat like everyone else. My semester is coming to an end..oh well...if I were given the chance be in the same class with her again, I would definately give in my all to really get to know her.
-diane-
promise to not be such a jerk.
will nvr judge a book by its cover EVER.
try?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment