Why does everyone's birthday fall on May, June or July?
I've encountered 14 so far for this past 3 days.
Birthdays always make me feel old.
It somehow makes me think back about the old times.
Recently, I just couldn't stop thinking about all the old songs that we used to love.
Just can't help thinking about how crazy we went over BSB, Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Hinder and all..
and now, POOF! They all went missing from our lives.
just in a blink of an eye.
Its funny how these things come about :/
Now? Everyone's either having Bieber Fever / Gaganess feel.
My 11 year old brother don't even have a clue about the "Hit me baby one more time" HIT or the "Bye bye bye" song that everyone used to dance to.
haihh..what more, "Wake me up when september ends" or "Welcome to my life"?
Oh mann...it still feels like we have some kinda generation gap eventhough we're still following the flow.
Linkin Park is dissappearing too :( oh well, I cannot imagine if Taylor Swift / BLG leaves us mannn...
O.O That'll be MAJOR SADNESS for me.
-diane-
1 comment:
Post a Comment