I've never been much of a youtube addict until this year :)
eversince being away frm home, youtube has been my companion...hahah Im very lonely okayy.
So, I started listening to random youtube musicians..and YESH! stumbled upon a few awesome ones!
Support themmmmm :D :D :D
Check out AJ Rafael!
His passion for music inspires me & this is one of my favs from him.
In fact, its my fav song of the year so far.
I thought WongFu Production did an amazing job with the music video. I was blown away by such talent :)
thought this is amazing too! So creative.
David Choi's music is really good too.
love both their voices...these ppl should get recognised instead of Bieber.
Not that Im not a Bieber fan. I admit that I do get Bieber fever sometimes..haha but look at these ppl man..
Theres something wrong with this world if they don't get famous and stuff.
-diane-
wookay I'm left with 1 more ppr to kill.
Will share more good video's after my exam.
Bye for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment