Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finals..err *swallows*

Im currently having my study break.
Have been quite satisfied with my grades so far :)
But I might have been pressuring myself abit too much lately.
Can't even recall the last time I had my nap before 2am.
It's been always 3.30am at least for now :( I knoww...it's worse than terrible.
Yea..not even sure what's gotten into me ya know.
I've always been this happy-go-lucky...whatever-will-be-will-be person..
as long as I know I've give in my all & score above average.
UNTIL NOW,
I set goals so huge that I've never dared to even think about in the past.
Abit kiasuu O.O|||
I've sorta tranformed a little into one of those ppl we all hate.
Frown at a score ppl would celebrate like crazy over.
Abit sampat.. I knowww don't smack me..but maybe it's because the realisation that my parents are splashing hard earned cash on my education is hitting me really hard.
I wanna make them proud & make them feel that everything is worth the fight.

-diane-
wanna kill my finals!!! :D
HD! I want u so baddddddd..

No comments: