This is kinda late but YES...
This is my 1st halloween &
I just had to blog about it :)
I wanted to dress up as so many characters...but the costumes were really costly :(
My no.1 choice was Captain Jack Sparrow !!!
ahhh wanted to be that SOOOOO badddd..
oh well..in the end,
I decided to be a devil.
Not the sexy kind coz I'll fail miserably..ahaha
Diane? *cough*..sexy devil? *chokes*..no no no..CANNOT!
no wayy..I couldn't picture myself looking like that.
so I decided to look
reaaaally evil & uglehhh!
*grins*
my friends said I look like "she-man".
bzzz pondan meh?
I was split between this pic & the 1st one to put as my fcbk dp :/
I like them both...hmm..
pics of the night:
rosie & terrence :)
jim & joyce
love this mannnnn <3
fake fingernails..
he was really popular that night..ahaha
he's supposed to be the "friday the 13th" fella or smtg..
Fen the sexayy kitty cat :) meowww
OMG and I friggin LOVE his look!
The scary chef! D:
Kit dressed up as a prisoner.
Ivy was the sexaaay devil :)
Michelle actually bought fake vampire teeth .
I thought she really pulled off that look!
Look! Even Andrew's in pain...
Bond dressed up as a nerd .
ohh hi fen! meowww :P
hahah
Clement & Ivy
In the end, rosie's heels really killed her..
so we had to pusher her with the trolley back hme..
ahaha
epic halloween.
more pics on fcbk.
I was told to have the biggest trident among all the devils that night.
Banggaaaaa laarhh ...
-diane-
















No comments:
Post a Comment