Friday, January 7, 2011

HEY 2011 !

Everyone's been listing down their resolutions for the year..
most of them have at least 6 . Just like any other, I usually have a whole list of resolutions every year but only end up achieving a quarter of it.
I decided to only have 3 resolutions this year because I finally come to realise why all my long lists of resolutions never quite worked out :/

Because its too long that I dont even rmbr most of them.
+
Too many to focus on (im no god)

ok, I just made myself sound like a complete idiot -.-
anyways..

1) I aim to score only D's & HD's for all my year 2 subjects.
2) Make more friends!!! [no more emo lone wolf pls]
3) Score an internship in Aus.

Thats all & I promise to do my best for them to happen :)
-diane-

No comments: