Saturday, February 5, 2011

summer internship

About 5 months ago, I sorta decided to do an internship during my summer break..
Honestly, it scares the hell outta me whenever it randomly hits me.
Part of me wanted to do this so badly because I was pretty much clueless about my future career.
Another part of me was telling me to chill & just enjoy my holidays because I'm too young to scare & torture myself.

I'm glad that I chose to do it :) Awesome chapter of my life.

The past 2 months of my internship has been amazing.
I'm grateful to have the chance to audit  both small & big companies of different industries and also do stocktake. I think I've also become a expert at dealing with the photocoping machine now... hahah.. However, being a 1st year ..sadly,having lesser knowledge than the rest..I trully wish I could contribute a little more :)

Well, I got to see my future working life..haha..I have to say, crazy working hours mann. I see my seniors working till 12 am in the morning and coming back to work at 7am again. Not forgetting that they come back on saturdays & they have professional exams to study for. I honestly salute them for that! Very inspiring people to me.

I've met really nice people in this firm..both interns & staffs :) Really wish I could spend more time with them coz I'm already missing them :(

I'm glad that this has really helped me to see & plan further ahead for myself.
Another thing is that I'm happy because I honestly feel that THIS is it! THIS feels right. THIS is what I really wanna do in the future :)
 Its not like before..when I would say " I think I'm doing accounts because I know I can do it & its easy to earn big cash with it!" No passion, nothing. Only cash in mind.



with some of the interns :)



audit k & ken.

interns bbq.

-diane-

No comments: