Thursday, March 10, 2011

Congrats, All Time Low !

THIS SONG went GOLD today :)
They sold over 500,000 singles!
So proud of them because they did it without receiving radio airplay !





figured I should tell you a little bit about them.
I never really mentioned that All Time Low is one of my fav bands ..hmm, maybe its because I was never thaaaaat obsessed with them like I was & am still with Boys Like Girls :P haha
but I still like them :) :) :)
I think they are very underrated :/ Like BoysLikeGirls..but much worse.




then

now

haha I still find it hard to find a good group pic of them..
all either very gay / yongsui laa..
but they're not la..they're just really bad with photos.

IM not kidding mannnn!
...


I'll show you!


:S

HAHAAHAHAH I know mann..


Try listening to :
-Poppin Champagne
-Remembering Sunday
-Theraphy

and their newest song:
-TIME BOMB


alright, enjoy their songs!
maybe someday you'll come up to me & say "OMGGGG I LOVE ALEX GASKARTH's VOICE!"..then I would soooo give you a High-5! :D

-diane-

No comments: