I havent been the happiest person lately..
call me nerd but seriously, my h/w makes me sad...
I would run straight to macca's for a soft served cone directly after my business finance tute after flooding my h/w with red inks..just to let the crazy amount of sugar heal my sorrow.
I haven't been hanging out as much as I want to with my friends because I find it hard to burn my weekends away on beaches & shopping sprees when I have piles of readings & tests waiting for me to clear them up.
Sometimes, I do give in to outings but will feel all guilty immediately after that.
I feel like I've been drifting away from everyone :(
Why do we need to have opportunity costs in everything we do?
Why can't we have everything we desire & not forced to make any choices at all?
What about this?
Why can't we split our souls into 2? For entertainment & work.
Frustrated,
-diane-
No comments:
Post a Comment