Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter 2011

Apart from the crazy load of assignments & tests to prepare for,
easter wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.


We finally revisited Handorf (German Village)!!!

pweeetieee aweshooumme people :)


our german feast :) *rubs tummy*
shiaaaaat *gasps* OBESE! :S

hungry beasts..ready to dig in.
strawberry-picking-gays.


HEROES? ...o.O
HAHAHAHAH.



FEASTER 2011 (homecooked):
we decided to have a potluck as well...
this time...we do it the WESTERN way !


Entree:
Bruschetta, Mushroom soup

Main:
Aglio Olio spaghetti, Roast Chicken, Beef Stroganoff

Dessert:
Tiramisu, Strawberry Cheesecake

mmmm totally worth the calories :)


drinks party:

so wasted.

haha I like how I don't turn red when I drink :D


random note :
I have this habit of rubbing my tummy after a heavy-yummy meal & was recently told by my housemate that doing belly rubs actually enlarges ones tummy.
HOLY MAMA O.O
Is this for real??? 

PS: my friend fixed my laptop :D how awesome is that? GENIUSSSS!


wouldn't know how easter would've been without my amazing friends <3




byeeee :D will update again soooon..whenever I find time to.
so busy these days. haihhhh...Sleep deprived.

-diane-

No comments: