yes my stupid laptop decided to be a bitch again.
the exact same timing as last yr...
just that the problems are far worse than before :/
PS: I got a new military jacket :D
and it costs 3 times lesser than the one I was madly in love with [previous post]
+ its reallyyy nice too :)
haih, wanted to camwhore with it but yeah, the condition of my dumb laptop kinda spoilt my mood.
will post pics of it soooon..hopefully aftr I deal with that hopeless machine.
I'm loaded with 3 major assignments & 3 tests (2 major ones) to prepare for.
There goes my Easter Break.
and that also means...I'll be camping in the computer lab everyday T___T.
yay, how fun :S
-miserablediane-
2 comments:
Hey Gurl, your blog is cool and you have a cool personality! Good luck with your tests and assignments! hope to read more from your blog~ Cheers!
hey, thanks man :)have a nice day!
Post a Comment