Hey ya'll :)
Sorry for abandoning this blog..have been busy with my finals and stuff.I've been dying to blog about THIS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, so about roughly a month ago, my friend told me that Ryan Higa, KevJumba and a bunch of other Youtubers are coming to Aussie for this BoomBox Tour thingy and I was like
"SHUT UP! ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?!!! OMG WHEN? WHERE? HOW?...."
I was basically hopping around in public, screaming & demanding her to feed me with info.Yes, now that I come to think of it..I probably looked like some psycho ass hahahah :D
But apparently she just got to know about it from her friend through bbm-ing :/
soooo...as soon as I got home, I immediately went online & searched about this..
I DIED of happiness when I found out that they were selling the tickets THE NEXT DAY itself.
and HOLYCOW!!! That means that I'll have a good chance of grabbing hold of the VIP-MEET & GREET ticket! THAT very night itself , we contacted the promoters in charge & immediately reserved the tickets :D gawdd, I have awesome mates!
The show was AWESHUMMMMEEEEEEEE :D
here are some photos of the performances:
Jayesslee
Terrence caught the shirt that Sonia threw :) Lucky boy! hahah
Rave: We're best crews
Pong: We're BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!
Rave: You gonna screw this up again?!? infront of allll these ppl?
hahah too cute :)
Andrew Garcia
Autographs :D
more pics on facebook.
you can check them out if you want to..
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150191296373827.326479.588258826
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER THE SHOW!
BACKSTAGE.
Its craaaaazyyyyy to actually see them in person when you've been watching them on your computer screen all these while..my goodness.
RYAN HIGA
I was lost for words when I met Ryan.
I've been watching his videos all these years..since 2006 or 2007,
when he just started making videos with Sean Fujiyoshi and his big green inflatable ball ,
the time when he still had his braces on,
when he had centre parting hair, brown higlights..hahahah.
but never for once have I thought that I would actually have a chance to meet nigahiga in person.
He seems a bit shy in person though, but still really nice :)
and he's actually just about 5 feet 9..
he's grown so much :')
KEVJUMBA
I LITERALLY MELTED infront of him ohmylordddd hahahaha..
that erm...probably explains why he's blushing in the pic :P
I'm so sorry Kevin hahah.. he went all awhhhh :') when I told him
a bunch of stuff any big fans would... & we did this bro handshake thing.
He's super charismatic & friendly. Oh yeahh..he's actually taller than Ryan!
Couldn't tell through the video's though.
Unlike Ryan, I only started watching Kevin's videos last year.
However, time didn't matter..coz I was so hooked by his videos that I actually finished watching all of them :)
He changed a lot throughout the years from this chubby boy that used to do dance intros & rants
to this macho man that raps like Eminem.
You'll get how I feel if you're a youtube freak like me :)
Videos after videos...these youtubers grows on you ...like how moss grows on rocks.
your love for them just keeps growing maaann..
I'm not those fans who just like them because they're good looking,cute or whatever.
I like them for who they are & what they do.
I like Ryan because I think he's really creative with his videos..He comes up with ideas that no one would've thought of. He's thaaat good to the point where my friends and I would reeact his jokes all the time.
As for Kevin, I think he's naturally funny with his sarcastic nature.. cracks me up all the time :) You would soooo want to Hi-5 him after watching most of his videos (the old ones in particular) because whatever he says gives you the YESHHH-EXACTLY!!!-I-Totally-agree-with-you feeling.
ANDREW GARCIA
I actually know about him through AJ RAFAEL, who's my favourite youtube musician :)
It was when Andrew was on American Idol & AJ just keeps tweeting to ask us to support his buddy..nawwhh, how sweet.
Watched his covers with AJ & watched him on American Idol.
This dude can sing!
ohhh and I'm currently superbb addicted to his new single. Loved it the minute I heard it.
Its called "CRAZY" & you should seriously check it out :)
erm, I actually did a cover of it but I'm too shy to upload it :P
hmmmmm I mighttttt edit this post when I have the guts to ..hahah *blushes* ;)
Alright, I guess thats all.
phewwww...such a looooonggggg post.
will update soon <3
byeeee :D
-diane-


No comments:
Post a Comment