Sunday, July 10, 2011

DISGUSTED!

Politics NEVER interests me.
I  CANNOT BE BOTHERED about anything that has got to do with politics.
So, I didn't even bother to update myself about Malaysian politics when I came to Adelaide.
Well..not until recently I realised that many of my friends have been getting this "BERSIH" badge on their facebook page.
At first, I really couldn't be bothered to even find out what this whole "Bersih" badge thingy even means..
I tried guessing...and all I could come up with was this :
"Virginity till marriage"???
and YES. I decided to just ASSUME that it was jussssst thaaaaaat simple.

but then...day by day, I'm seeing all my besties changing their facebook profile picture to that "Bersih" badge thingy..andddd that FINALLY knocked some sense into me that I couldn't go on with my dumb assumption anymore :/
sooo..with my ultra thick face, I decided to just ask through my facebook status.
Whuuurtt? Come on, thats like "the most" efficient way okay. I got 10 comments in 5 mins & I don't even have to google a shit.

My initial reaction :
1) CANNOT WEAR YELLOW?
Are you friggin kidding me? Great. Go and arrest that Digi mascott now! I hate Digi anyways.
But seriously..what the hell has politics got to do with colours?
Lets say that this child just got his mom to buy him a SPONGEBOB shirt. Are you saying that he's gonna be arrested for wearing his favourite shirt with his favourite cartoon on it?

2) WE are a DEMOCRATIC country. Shouldn't we be able to protest?



so this is your answer to the reporter? mmhmm wow, you should hear how you actually sound.
Can't make any sense out of it.

3) AREN'T POLICE supposed to be GUARDIANS of our society?



spraying tear gases onto innocent people who're only trying to fight for their own rights. Ask yourselves this : " Have you serve your country right?"




Watching the videos trully DISGUSTS me :/ 
What's wrong with you people?
God, please save Malaysia :(

 -disgusted & dissapointed citizen-

No comments: