AHHHHH It's snowingggg! :D :D :D
To say that I've never seen snow before would be an understatement.
At the same time, it is not entirely correct to say that I've encountered snow before too.
Truth is, I've only experienced those man-made "snow worlds"...hahah
It's not much of a difference anyway..since the real snow looks exactly like those ice shavings in the man-made snow world. The real deal is just slightly more fine & poofy :)
I went for a ski trip with my friends ( Reyme, Matthew, Jarell, Melissa & Rosabel) over the winter break at Mt.Buller.
Like me, most of them have never encountered real snow before too..
and that explains the following pictures below :
These are my horny bros..
fantasizing about having icy boobies & disco stick :D
"OMG ! this is like an IPAD! :D"
Reyme & I were all into the planking thing.
and our face were kinda frozen from it..
it was so fun to have such a crazy bunch of peeps :)
The food up in the mountain was blardee expensive though :/
and there were only about 4 restaurants..
"Burger Haus" was our favourite!
coz they have effing cool names for their burgers,
the price was reasonable,
and the food was so good :D
the 4 of us tried posing according to the names of our burgers..
Matt & Jarell were too hungry tho.
Loserssss blehhh !
we found a pole in the middle of nowhere.
and we were all FORCED to take seductive/stoopid pics T___T
it was difficult to stand on 1 feet as it was slippery..
baaaad idea..HAHAHA
my friend said mine looked like the "Statue of Frozen" or some shit like that lah ishhh ..
and I agree -________-
The main reason to Mt Buller was SKIING.
To be honest, we were all freaked out when we saw how steep the slope was :S
but we took some lessons and heyyy, it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be.
Skiing is actually pretty easy to pick up.
I got the hang of it faster than anyone else and I believe that it's partly because I might have a slight advantage since I iceskate.
They are a bit similar in terms of how you brake & stuff. Just that skiing doesn't require much balancing.
Random stuff about Skiing :
1) GAWD. The ski lift is epic. The view you get up there is just amazing.
2) I tear up a little whenever I ski over a bump (random ice pieces) :S scary.
3) The Ski boots are a pain in the ass. Its so difficult to wear it & OH HOHO..
wait till you get to the stairs!!! You'll be walking like some old lady.
Skiing was heaps fun :D
Would reaaaally wanna do it again.
The next time would be skateboard for me for surezzz ! Seems cooler but harder tho hahah..
-diane-





No comments:
Post a Comment