Monday, February 23, 2009

Crushed

Everything crushed into dust the minute it was in my hands,
I wanted to squash it and throw it,
But the 2 digits weakened me,
the sea water level kept rising..
and i was suffering to build the damp higher..
Next class..
Her voice barely vibrated my eardrums,
My body systems were all shut down,
Not willing to receive anything at all.
After everything, I called for transport immediately,
I then dashed into that vehicle, slammed the door..
and the flood started..
Some still put on a smile while I put on the upsidedown version of it.

I was visualizing the "L" flag being raised,
"L" not for lame..but for loser,
but I don't want to and I can't take it..
when it reads "dissapointment" on their face.
Its unfair 4 them to get hurt when they paid and cared for everything.
Scold,Slap,Nag,Punch!
This ain't their 1st aid kit..and 10X more of it ain't gonna ease anything.

Sometimes, things just don't go your way..
I am hurt, crushed, speechless..
They'll probably feel 10 times worse.

crushed,
diane

No comments: