Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged

Directions: once u've been tagged, write 16 random things about facts, habits or goals about you. Tag 10 ppl and u can't tag ppl who've tagged u. List their names and why u choose them.

1) I think I did this on Facebook already.
2)Maths is killing me...sending me to grave
3) I'm being emotional now.
4)Can my LAN teacher stop calling me " the- end"? gaaaa..
5) Water taste exceptionally good today..i drank 3 quarter of it frm my water bottle in an hour.
6)I was soooo sleepy this morning.
7)ehhh..WATCH nigahiga - Movie in Minutes for Twilight..damn funny
8)OHYA, and watch titanic!(nigahiga)
9)Can i cut and style my classmate's hair(guys)? bei tahan weii..not to say mine is perfecto =P
10) OMG, i havent print my ESL notes!
11)ZHUXIAO, i malas nak buat tag ini laaa..
12)Who cares about prince charming? Im waiting for Edward Cullen
13)" How could you let one word break your faith in me?" ,Edward Cullen
14)haha..i memorized his lines!!!
15)OMG...1 more to go! haha
16) Im done man..

i tag
ShinYing, Jiaying, Julia, Chyi Tian, Qian Ying, Rachel, Nicole,Ben, Shi Hui, Wan Fen

reason: U think i know meh? haaahaa..just do