Friday, February 13, 2009

Last chance left..

Can't fool around anymore in college...
Its my LAST chance to get my butt land safely in UNIVERSITY.
Tho my math already betrayed me badly..
My parents ain't gonna waste $$ on me if I don't take my studies seriously.
I still have a bro and a sis..
My dad won't even send me to UNI if my college results SUCK.
(you know what's his "suck" larh)
so...I CAN'T screw SAM..I CAN'T screw..
Facebook is my no.1 enemy!
Blogger, my no.2


neways..I went for lunch with Elicia, May Yee and Qian Ying @ "Take a Break" today and BUMPED into zhuxiao n her friends there..swtz
i ate fried fice with curry leaf..smtg like that..taste superb good =p
...to show my MAXIMUM SATISFACTION, i did this:

heeeeh...yalarr yalarr..LOL XD

serious,
diane

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

hahahah:D

diane said...

u take econs..so i guess u got the joke =) hee