Monday, June 1, 2009

David and David

No doubt I'm still feeling attached to the American Idol season 7 finalists =)
David and David..
My sis and I can't resist them both!
We've never been so enthusiastic about American Idol before season 7.

We seldom buy original CDs...unless we're big fans of that particular band or singer.
So far, we only bought 3 Simple Plan CDs, 1 Jonas Brothers CD and the 2 David's CD.
Then, we have this JoJo CD..but THATS a gift.
Most of the time, we just download from Limewire..save money laaa..economy's not doing well


BUT NO WAY I'll download the 2 David's songs for FREE coz thats like "silently robbing" them.

Sadly, I didn't like their front cover of the CD.
I think Cook shouldn't cut his hair and put eyeliner.
Archie shouldn't look so emo..he should smile naturally =)

woooo..but I like the inside!

This is Cook's CD holder background..
I think it'll make a btr front cover.
Hits I like
frm D.Archuleta's CD:
-Crush
-Touch My Hand
-Angels
-A little too not over you
-My Hands
frm D.Cook's CD:
-Permanent
-Heroes
-Come Back to me
-Lie
-Life on the moon
-diane-

2 comments:

peiwen said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! me likey this post!! :) chachang..the DAVIDs! they should have performed together here in M'sia not in Manila..

diane said...

ahh! yesh! they should have done it HERE! TOGETHER! that'll be sweet..=) i'll call hitz.fm like mad JUST 2 get the backstage passes ..