*******Driving**********
I've been driving a lot lately.
With and without my parents beside me..
I'm also allowed to drive both thier HUGE cars =)
pretty awesome..
Now I have options to choose..
instead of only driving the green Myvi..
***Parents Teachers Day***
My innocent face was,is and will always be my armour and mask!
"Diane is a good student in class"
I've been receiving this comment throughout my whole schooling life..
The question is...AM I?
well, I wouldn't say that I'm a complete angel but I'm sure that I'm not 100% Dr.Jekyl.
To me, its just all about my pure innocent goodie goodie face! hahah..
-diane-
random shoutouts frm my college mates: (typed by them)
hi zhuxiao here. love you diane.bye.
elicia : ZHA DAO ! -.-" (only to Zhuxiao)
qianying: ...speechless =.= (only to Zhuxiao)
ZHUXIAO: TELL ME WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS SO JEALOUS OF US ! :(
DIANE: yalorrr marshmallow, they don't accept lesbians in the society
Elicia: OMG?!!!! you and Zhuxiao????? LESBIANS???! I will post this on my blog!!!!
qian ying: ARE BOTH OF YOU OKAY?? Dont so pressure man!!!
zhuxiao & diane (*ignores*) ~lalalala
No comments:
Post a Comment