Friday, June 5, 2009

Highlights of Redang Trip

Just came back from Redang yesterday =)
I'm lazy to flood this blog with 300 over pics...coz no one is gonna see them all ! hahah..I won't even see them myself.
We went there by a small 48 seater plane.
It was really noisy and shaky but who cares? It took us 1 hr and 10 mins to reach our destination. (Evening)

This is our ROOM..
just 3 of us to a ROOM (me,sis and sher lynn)
2 Plasma TV,sofa,BIG bath tub.....etc.
just the upstairs la of course..



After admiring our rooms.. we went down to hit the beach!


We decided to go KAYAK-ing

There was this huge wave that hit us really hard..
the 2 kayaks CRASHED against each other and someone's paddle stick hit my head really hard..
I thought I was gonna die. PAIN PAIN PAIN..
My mom was so panicked..she checked my head and told me it was really red..
THANK GOD it didn't bleed or I'll freak out and faint.

So, we continued...until 7 smtg..
2nd day,

We went for snorkeling.
Sat on this speed boat that shakes like mad..


The diver dived in to grab a sea cucumber out for us 2 observe. =)


There were 4 stops for us to snorkel.
Er Vin couldn't stand that boat..he vomitted (2nd stop) and didn't wanna snorkel after the 1st stop.
I was suffering too..but I only missed the 4th stop..
Snorkeling was really fun and the fishes were really friendly..
We got to see corals (some dead ones - stagnant)..and colourful fishes =)
Later in the evening, we went for SCUBA DIVING!

yeb, just 4 of us.
Actually, Er Vin was the one that signed up with us but he was ill after that vomitting.
So...Sher Lynn replaced him =)
We took a boat to the middle of the ocean 2 dive.
I was nervous..
but HAIYAAA..Dive saje laa..
The trainers gave us 3 mins to get use to the Oxygen tank and breathing..
Coz it was different.. U gotta breath in and out with only your mouth..
wasn't used to it..I kept breathing out with my nose.
After 3 mins, we dived in for 30 mins.
I felt like a mermaid..no joke.
The fishes stopped right infront of my eyes..
The corals moved in symmetry..
So many colours everywhere =)
so pretty..
I bulied the clown fish..and it kept hiding away frm me among the corals..
During the last 5 mins underwater..our trainers fed the fishes underground..
and yeah...greedy fishes surrounded us..
and I molested them all..hahah..
then..it was over

GROUP PIC! the malay dude is my trainer =)
Very patient dude..
My dad and mom >>>>photographers
too bad we didn't have THE UNDERWATER Camera =(
its only captured and stored in our memory..
wanted to share it with everyone..haih..
3rd day
we had ntg to do..so we decided to do this!
Tiring activity..
JUST for the sake of killing time =)


When we were walking back to our "ROOM", we saw THIS!
monitor lizard...hahah..we actually thought it was a croc


We KILLED more time in the Game Room playing pool and ping pong..
took the same small noisy plane back to subang airport..
took cabs home..
SAW TERRY ONG =)
She was so excited, she knocked over her food..
According to my aunt who took care of her, she couldn't eat and sleep the whole time when we're not around..kesian..she cried everyday for us to come home.
diane

No comments: