Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 1 (ipoh)

Mom woke us up @ 6.30am.

My GOSHH, I haven't been waking up this early since...
I dunno when.

We had to follow her to her office..
eat..
wait..
& then walk to Pudu Raya for our bus @ 10am.

There was a delay..

and apparently, they changed our buses for us.

The GOOD news is...we get to go on the VIP bus :)



theres plenty of room for us..
nice.


even my sis have enough space to syoik sendiri.

to immitate Cyril..bwahaha :P



We arrived in Ipoh @ around 1.30pm.
NO TIME for me to cook..

grandpa drove us to the foodcourt to grab some food.


..
...
evening nap..
...
blah blah blah..


Dinner!

I COOKED THIS!!!!
I COOKED THIS!!!

with granny's help & guidance..

Char mee hoon


bandung?(no no...granny did this..i have no idea how to do this :P)
-watched amazing race
-watched Mr.Bean
-watched Licence to Grill
now..im gonna go grab my story books to kill time :)
good night.
-diane-

No comments: