Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day3 (ipoh)

Granny calls this "Granny's Cooking Course".
No doubt, Granny is a good cook!

Grandpa is granny's assistant.
He drives around everywhere to get Granny's ingredients.

Thumbs up for them both :)




Lunch:

Our lunch
Granny taught us how to cook more dishes today :P
heheh..must show off sikit..
Am so proud of myself..
because this is like a HUGE achievement for me..
coz I DUNNO HOW TO COOK!
its no Biggie but...yeahhh, just don't mind me syoik sendiri here :)



Fried chicken fillet




Salted fish Egg

Fried Fish.
This one..epic fail abit larhh.
coz granny didn't know that I wanted to take pics..
T___________T

Ladies Finger


Kangkung belacan
To me,vege's are the easiest to cook :)
because theres no need for seasoning and etc etc..
Tea:
Granny taught us how to make her yummy
CHICKEN PIE!



You have to prepare the fillings & 2 types of dough.
The wet dough & the oil dough :p
Then u mix them together and...
ROLL ROLL ROLL!
Then...
u just have to look at the pics to get the whole picture of everything.
don't mind me,
I'm being very lazy :)
Besides,
pictures descibes a thousand word..RIGHT?



after baking!
TADA TADA tADA..
success!


omg, blogging about food makes me drool infront of the comp.
which reminds me of my IT web programming project...
food food food and more food
I must say that Grandpa is the luckiest man on earth :)
good night!
-diane-

No comments: