Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Terry's 2nd Birthday

20 Nov 2009

We decided to buy her Cheese cake since she love Cheese.


To the 2 year old baby:

you've taught us patience, responsibility, love, forgiveness
and many more qualities that cannot be bought
even if you are the richest person on earth :)


We love you with all our hearts.






Terry thinking :"when can I eat?? rarrr..yum yum"

us:"After pictures and songs!"




Hello Birthday Girl & toy friends :)

Even grandma says she's photogenic.




Dad, Mom & their youngest daughter.



Please ignore my hair. Just Look at HER manja expression:)



Denise & Terry.

Lookin' happy :D




Darren & Terry




wooookay wookay...

Light up the candles!!!!




Just look at the excitement burning in her eyes as we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her :)

So happy.

making her wish + cutting the cake.

-diane-

I LOVE you BIG TIME! (" )

Wanna celebrate your birthday with you every year.

I swear I will not miss any.

No comments: