Top 3 things that I've been dying to get ..
and it all needs to go through shipping :/
because its all from US.
I'm kind of a paranoid when it comes to shipping.
You know, when ur parcel gets missing and stuff..RARRHH..that sorta crap.
Then you hv to do online payment..& nowadays there's just so mch spoofing.
Haihhh...but I'd still get it anyway :P
Its just a matter of time.
1)
THIS has been on the TOP of my DYING-TO-GET list
since last year.
and NOW, its just $5.
excluding the shipping cost.
HOLY COW! I WANT LORHH!
Apart from the fact that Im a crazy enough BLG freak
(no need for any further explaination for that! HAHAH)
THIS is my no.1 fav album of all time.
Beats Simple Plan & BSB hands down!
2)
NICE girl t-shirt :D :D :D
I've been watching alot of WongFu Production videos on youtube during my hols
and I've sorta became a fan of theirs.
Just watch this vid, n you'll get why I want this shirt :)
My fav vid frm them.
This is part 1..if you wana continue, just click for part 2 & 3..
a bit erm..cheesy but OH COME ON!
Don't bother denying it, everyone likes cheesy stuff :P hahah
3)
AHA, this is another youtuber that I reallly reaallly like!
mainly coz he uploads videos every week & also
shares alotta his personnel life through vlogging :D
haih..
You'll get it when you're away frm home. Feeling all lonely n emo at night with no 1 to talk to.
Watching his vlog vids every night makes u feel like u've known him for ages
when all you see is just a dude talking on ur comp screen
coz he sorta connects & interact with his subcribers/fans alot.
It feels like..He's your friend or something.
but erm.. some of his jokes are superrrrrrrrrrrrrr dirty la..
hahah u have to be more open minded & at least 15 years old to watch them.
Shane used to be an obese & he made this vid 2 make fat ppl (like me * ahemm*) feel more comfy abt themselves :)
not his funniest coz his funny = damn dirty.
This is quite a decent one. HAHAH..more to inspirational.
-diane- :D



No comments:
Post a Comment