July was boring. Didn't do much.
Prepare yourself for some random crap that imma gonna throw you throughout this post :P
Holidays:
We went for some cycling.
Yes, in winter. O.O Holy cow, it was crazily cold.
I don't fancy helmets. Even if its red.
1) It makes my face look rounder. Not that its not round enough :/
2) Messes up my hair -.-
3) smelly haha :P
***
ohh talking about hair..
Mine looks like this now.
Havent had any haircut since I came here in feb.
ignore the retarded camwhoring pose please, thankyouverymuch.
my friends call it the emo hairstyle!
yeaa..probably its because of the fringe.
I like emo bangs :D
SEE! even Angelo came bck frm hols with a similar hairstyle to mine.
hahah..
***
then we sorta went for this free photoshoot thingy O.O
where they style,makeup & do whatever they want to make you look awesome,
have gay photographers to teach u how 2 pose...
"Now, I want you to swing ur hips to the left and kick it! with attitude!"
=.=|||||||
HAHAHAH omg I should like...act it out for ya'll..
super funny man. Pls remind me when I come back :D
the shots turned out really awesome.
but you know what?
FRIGGING EXPENSIVE mannn..
so yeah :(
we camwhored ourselves when we came back lorh..wat to do?
so difficult to remove makeup & so mafan to put it.
I reaaally dont get how some ppl put it everyday..
hahahahah I'd rather sleep a few hours more :P
***
Kenneth's farewell:
:( haih..1 sem here is definately not enough.
Adelaide misses you already.
***
?!?
Whats all the hype about IPHONE 4?
Look at all these weird nutheads..waiting outside the Optus shop at 11 pm for the launching of Iphone 4.
Its just a phone man...can get it at 9am or smtg and it wouldn't make any difference.
Just.dont.understand.some.people.
lameeee. =.=
Not like its perfect. Problems frm the previous Iphone have not even been solved (eg. the signal).
***
and so..sem 2 kicks off!
1st tutorial class for Business & Econs Stats:
Draw your new friend! in 30 secs.
haahahah nola, of course thats not what we did in 2 hrs :D
I just wanted to show you how ugly my drawing can get.
***
Yes, I put on alotta weight..
and these is the main reason why.
my friends r awesome cooks.
-diane-
will update soon. ciao :)
if you survived reading this whole thing,
give yourself a thumbs up 4 being able 2 keep up with my randomness. HAHAH












No comments:
Post a Comment