Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HAPPIEST GIRL for the DAY :D

 I came back frm Uni yesterday...feeling all stressed up until I found a card on the table frm the post office :D At that vey moment I had a sudden adrenaline rush. Feeling all excited, I immediately dropped my bag & bounced my way outta the door with it..gripped so tightly in my hands.
Precious thing..I would kill myself if I lose it.

I dunno why but "Boys Like Girls" always make my heart pumps X10 faster & harder than usual.
Their music speaks to me :)

*reaches post office in 3 mins*
*hands card to counter lady*
*grinnnns like a maniac*

I wanted to jump like a kid sooo bad when she handed me the parcel..but I had to stay cool & sign the damn thing 1st ya know..haha..
my heart almost exploded so I had to run bck to my place ASAP before I scream & jump in public like some retard.

I was so stoked about it :) and as I got back, I tore the parcel off like a kid trying 2 rip off their x-mas present. Except that I think I was probably X100000 more violent..heh.
 Blardeee happie lorh. 1st thing I did was CAMWHORE like there was no tomorrow with

THIS!



YESHHHH I'm proud to say ...STRIKES OFF "Dying-to-get ITEM 1"  :D

BLG forever! <3



okay la..i got some other stuffs too :) but they're my sis's so yeah..





Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other
You'll always be my thunder
[Boys Like Girls - Thunder]

No comments: