Quick updates.
Finally went to Eggless for dessert. It's one of the best in Adelaide & the pricing is fairly reasonable.
diggin the Joe Brooks look :P
~ coz im no supermaaan, i hope u like me as I am ~ ~~
My hair looks more brownish than reddish now :/
shucks..I must say. too common. Everyone's having brown highlights.
I want electric blue ones :P that'll be so awesome!
maybe just one streak down my emo fringe! :D
hmm..but I need my emo fringe to grow back 1st..
but wait, what if the electric blue colour fades?
will it be fadish yuckky cheapo blue? O.O
errr..sry abt that, hahah..I always go outta topic & Im planning not to edit this post.
Am just typing whatever that comes to me..haha not like anyone reads, so yeah.
Have been going to the beach a lil too often when we came back..
but we kinda stopped aftr the japan tsunami :/
Anyways, meet Harin :D (right hand side, covering boobies HAHA)
haven't reaaally hit the clubs too.
This is just our 1st and only one for the year so far.
Meet Jarell & John (2 dudes behind) !
very brotherly people... :)
This is one of my only proper breakfast so far:
Wanna count calories? hahaha
I call it the Jackson brothers :D roflmao.
The ones I made were michealjackson-fair, whereas my friend's were black-brownish.
compare the top & bottom.
2 eggs dont last like the feeling of what it is~~
we need more :D
oh shiiieeet hahah...fatties
OHHH and I'm kinda in love with Before You Exit at the moment. Think they're underrated too :/
my goodness, their harmonization! *thumbs up*
they def did TheScript justice.
-diane-
will update again soon..when I have the time to.







No comments:
Post a Comment