Monday, April 13, 2009

David Archuleta's Showcase

FIRST of all, I wanna thank JIA YING and her FRIEND for getting the tickets for us to the showcase..or else..I would be rotting at home with the economics text book
love her love her love her =)
here we go...
We arrived at around 12pm @ sunway pyramid, took the "Orange and White" FOC bus to Sunway Lagoon Amphitheatre

Me and JIA YING =) ooohh..look at the fan in the pic! I actually got it when we purchased the postcards,CD and the poster..

Sat with Yuli and my sis ....until my sis dumped me for her friends



6000 fans yo! All dying to see Archuleta..

Syoik sendiri with his merchandise
Waited for hours..
and didnt givva damn when our local artiste performed..
but I have to give Daniel Lee some credits..he DID improve vocally on his winning song - Mimpi..pretty strong tho
Sorry at the same time for him coz he asked the crowd the stupidest questn!
Daniel : DAVID or DANIEL?
Crowd : DAAAVVVIIIDDD
obviously David laaaa...aiyoooyoo
Daniel *blurrr*
okie..lets jump and skip to David's performance!
These are some of the shots I manage to snap

Crush
everyone's crushing on you now!
A little too not over you
one of my fav shot!

Touch my hands
who wouldn't? omggg...

A thousand miles
little price charming..i melted when he hit the notes

my ticket n fan =)

DAVID was AWESOME! and yessss his live performance was just as good as his studio version

btw, couldn't sleep that night =) and COOK! u better make a good move man..archie's winning all ur fans away frm u..

diane

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

OH MY GOD, U MAD WOMAN. JUMP CAMP!!! DAVID COOK leh!!!!!

diane said...

haha..OBVIOUSLY im still COOK's fan..but dissapointed with his album..think he can do much btr..
but but..archie's amazing too

Shin Ying Tan said...

just the recodring company being f'd up bias