I haven't been blogging about Terry lately..
A few days ago..
Diane : Mum! I found a Japanese name for Terry!
Mum : Yerr..that internet thing? It's not accurate you know..
Diane : Nahh..not from there..From my head..
wanna know??
Mum : What?
Diane : Teriyaki! (Terry-aki)
Mum : Yuks..thats from Sushi King
Diane : T.T
Mum : uuuooohhh! i know! Terryshima! nicer!
Diane : OMG! u stole it frm "Hiroshima"..the kena bomb place T.T
Denise : Yerrr..shame shame
at least she responded when i called her teriyaki =P
2 weeks ago, Terry had sore eyes..one eye small,one eye big..so pitiful
and we brought her to the clinic..
Dr.Khor thinks she knocked herself somewhere..
and so we had to apply eyedrop for her..difficult task.
Have been driving Terry around frequently..almost every weekend..
She'll climb over to the driver's seat & sit on my lap whenever I parked the car
-diane-
2 comments:
aiya, teriyaki is so clumsy. knock until eye became cuckoo...lol
yalorr tsk tsk..
everyone was so worried
Post a Comment