Friday, April 24, 2009

mixed emotions

Upset, pissed, worried..
you're changing...
why would you do such a thing?
how could you be so stupid?
I didn't want to believe this.
When will you come to a point,
where you can turn back and walk the right path again?

You break our faith in you,
You dissapoint people who love you.
Is is even possible for another chance?
I doubt so..

For not using your brain,
I want to crush your head against the wall.
For not having sympathy,
I want to rip your chest apart.
For speaking rubbish & telling lies,
I want to break your jaw.

Another challenge in life,
Never thought this will happen,
karma/not karma, They DONT deserve this!
and it tortures me when I see them getting hurt..
May the Buddha & Triple Gem bless you,
and guide you back to the right track.

-diane- dissapointed and hurt

2 comments:

Rachel Khoo said...

what's this about diane?

diane said...

family prob...