Wednesday, April 15, 2009

random post

funny day..happy too!
1st, im overjoyed with the fact that Liverpool LOST to Chelsea and HAD to crash outta the Champions League..*clap x 1000000* To Liverpool fans who teased me gila gila when MU lost to them 4-1, IN YOUR FACE!

2nd, ppl are humming "ARCHULETA" in my face whenever they see me..Voon showed me Archie's face on NST ppr today..and gv me the "i know u're dying to be Mrs Archie look". =.= and Josh thinks I have imaginations about ripping off Archie's clothes with bare hands. Archie's great but im not that obsessed and I don't see him that way...ooo, btw..im addicted to "touch my hand" by Archie.

3rd, T1's (class) love story is expanding..from one to one relationship to triangle to rectangle..tsk tsk..I can't believe that Ms Piriya actually believe our rumours about QY and GK..omg, she couldn't stop laughing when she asked GK a math questn..she was like :"erm..sry,still digesting" hahah..funny..i hv more but...give them privacy!

watching American Idol later..
I hope Kris gives me goosebumps again...=) like it when he sings something like "Aint no sunshine"

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

Kris is okay okay. he doesn't have the "it" factor. Adam lambert has got the "it" factor but i just don't like him that much

diane said...

Adam is special in a way..but not my kind of idol =) yea..kris is not like THE BOMB..simple n sincere..thats y i like him