Sunday, July 26, 2009

Modelling

OK, lets brighten things up a little.
I've been blogging about emo emo emo emo emo and more emo emo emo stuffs.
*yawns* boring right?
ok then, you haven't heard of Diane talking about modelling have you?

"Diane talks about MODELLING?

sure or not????"

SURE!

haha, I syoik sendiri here like nobody's business..hahah XD


of course I watch America's Next top model..Ini Tyra Banks maa
WHOA WHOA WHOA! WHAT THE HECK?
*puke* *puke*
okay, I watch Janice Dickinson also..but WHAT THE HECK?
She likes insulting her models ..and I think she should insult herself in this pic.
her mouth looks like prune here

ok fine, I give you quality models!
MEGAN FOX!
I see ppl drooling XP ..eh wipe ur mouth please, I duwanna see waterfall
haha..now lets come to the MAIN POINT of this post!
.....
.........
..............
................
......................
.........................
................................
........................................
......................................................
.....................................................................
Malaysia's NEXT TOP DOGGIE MODEL!

ok doggies, what are you waiting for? DROOL! DROOL!
lmao..



-diane-
trying to break free frm my emo life

No comments: