Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my test so far..

Math Direct Investigation(day 1 & day 2):

My group members were really helpful.
The test was all about BMI.
Overall I think I did quite okay.

English Lit:

I had difficulty choosing 1 outta 6 HARD questions..
still surviving..
Oh well, I still have 2 more days to deal with that.


Math Common Test 3:

Omg, one word for it! H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E
My lecturer told us that we'll be having our test in MPH..
We walked around searching for our places in the MPH for ages..
then, we realised that we did not have a place in MPH.
In the end, we had to climb up to another block to have our exam!
1) Late for exam
2) Exhausted frm running
Consequences:
- Brain dead
- hands "chow gan"
- Panick attack

in the end, we couldn't finish the damn paper. Question 2 and 3 killed my positive mind!
hentam teruk teruk, played bang bang!
"PENS DOWN!", the invigilator screamed. AND I DIED!

-diane-

No comments: