Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tribute to MJ

My parents are in MJ mood, MJ season..
The bought a whole lot of MJ CDs, DVDs,magazines, posters...



These are some of MJ's merchandise they bought recently..
My dad is still in love with MJ's -Ben..a song he sang when he was a kid..about his pet rat i think.



MJ have been quoted saying these:
(I snapped these from the mag)



This is what he said about his upcoming concert "THIS IS IT".




MJ is a big fan of Peter Pan..
and so, he built neverland because he missed out on his childhood.
When everyone played and had fun, he had to work.

I believe him..
I don't think that he molested anyone.

According to Diana Ross, they adviced him to pay because the case was dragging on wayyy too long & he had heath problem at that time.

But his fans assumed that he was guilty.


Actually, I think his fans should have supported him through the trials and court cases instead of crying and mourning for him now after he's dead.
ALL of a sudden, people came back for him.
rest in peace =)

-diane-
addicted to the Thriller MTV =p

No comments: