Friday, July 3, 2009

YESH! finally..some sleep

yeah!
finally, i can get some sleep..

IT skill task (programming) part 1 was good,
part 2 was tough,
basically i just "goreng" my way through the 2nd part,
not sure of the answers...
oh ya, I noticed that I'm VERY bad at burning CD's.
ok, Zhuxiao noticed that too =P
I panicked when I couldn't burn my file onto the CD.
yeah, super gay! you don't wanna know..ahhh but Zhuxiao knows!!
shame shame laa u diane ong >.<"
Practically, I kept scratching my head, making stupid crying noises
and kept complaining like nobody's business...+ my retarded hands can't stop swaying around!
DAMN GAY! pathetic much..
I really dunno how Ms Sue can tahan me...hahah


Econs?
hmm, I'll say that this is probably... maybe?? my best econs ppr so far?
ok fine, maybe..everyone's best ppr.
Of course,I dunno the outcome..
but this is the first time I could write my answers with confidence.
special thanks to Pn Nor =)

oh well, gotta get some sleep ..
off to nappy
-diane-

No comments: