Hello dead blog!
I have reasons to leave you dead.
I have been attending IELTS for the past 4 days in KL.
1 word for the course. BORING!
Thank Goodness we have this superb funny masaleh dude that crack jokes every minute.
I took LRT there with Jin Yee.
Talking about LRT, MY GOODNESS! SO PACKED!
I could actually compare myself with those SOLID molecules.
NO SPACE to move or fall. JUST enough to wriggle your pitiful toes.
You know, pitiful me.. I was squashed by 2 bangaladesh, 2 eurasians,1 malay, 1 indian,2 chinese.
My north, east, south, west, north west, north east, south west, south east.
The min the LRT moves, no matter how I sway, sure kena at least 3 of them
Just imagine me leaning on 2 bangaladesh's chest.
I have IELTS test on SAT =)
die laaa..Im superb scared of speaking test.
-diane-
No comments:
Post a Comment