Sunday, August 16, 2009

JONAS

YESH! I watched JONAS =)
I would say that this is a pretty nice show to watch..
Funny, dumb and dumb-mer!
and I admit that part of it is because of Joe.

Kevin is funny...he made me laugh my ass off.
If you watched "CampRock", then you'll get me!
coz thats what I'm talking about.
I just realised that Nick can actually act!
he's extremely good at acting "Jealous".

Joe's hair is a no no..
but at least it's not as bad as the one on their new album.
Nevertheless, he is still cute, charming..blahblahblah..


yes, THIS is the album I'm talking about!
THIS is a BIG BIG NO NO!
looks like he's trying to copy robbert.p's hairstyle...
FAILED

JOE JOE, I like his hairstyle on "CampRock"! suits him best.

This is also okay..
This was when he sang the American Dragon Theme Song..
loooooonnngg time ago




neways, its a great show for laughters =) looks like I blogged about Joe more than the others.aihh..


-diane-

No comments: