Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pindapata

Pindapata is a buddhist event where people do offerings to the monks..
We had this event this sunday.
Teacher Siok Hoon cooked the rice =)

This is JJ's holy rice for offering

There! you see people scooping rice and putting them into the monks bowl? They're offering rice to the monks.

There are actually quite a number of monks..15? I think.

JJ and me. After all these years, I STILL LOOK the SAME *sobs*
look like a kid man

Crystal and AnnShien.

Ben and his "I-Want-to-Kiss-U" look.
He claims that this is the "I-M-BORED" look. hahah


OK, my retardo picture.
STOP STARRING pleaseeee XD

We lined up and all grabbed a dish to serve the monks

Then this super cute boy stood right infront of us and we started taking pics of him.
Felt like a stalker..haah


Our class t-shirt!
Awesome right?
Ben designed it.
-diane-

No comments: