webpages,documentation and video to show our validation and calculation.
Wondering if this is the last webprogramming thing that I'll be doing.
oh well, I'm glad that this is over. I feel so much more relaxed now.
wait, I must "syoik-sendiri" here !
our hard work eh..
*pose with my head looking up @ the ceiling*
*nike hand sign under my chin*
ok, I'm done.
This is actually a group project.
Me & Zhuxiao =)
so I shall not "syoik sendiri" here alone.
Anyway, it may not be GOOD enough for PRO PROGRAMMERS
but I'm PROUD of our ACHIEVEMENT =)
At least it satisfies us & we're happy about it.
Just to share with you the things that we've done:
(print screened our web pages)
okla, bring you to "tour" around since print screen cannot explain everything.
Homepage
-Do you see the big pic in the mid?
its actually a slideshow of pics =)
Menu page (my favourite page)
-you see pics again right? This time, the pics move according to their numbers.
Its like a display of food pics.

Promotion
-Do you see that chef there? Thats my uncle!
HAHAH, nola..joking. But my uncle IS a chef.

Booking (YESH! the validation on this page drove me nuts!)
*validation checks for errors =)
-This page calculates the price of your order
-Verifies your booking

Feedback Form
-This form allows you to drop your comments.

About Us
This form tells you all you have to know about our food catering service

Profit
This page calculates the restaurant's profit/loss

Proud of it in a way =]
-diane-
relieved

No comments:
Post a Comment