OhhEmmGeee.. I finally watched Inception!
Christopher Nolan is a true GENIUS.
This whole show really got me thinking a lot :D
It messed up my mind .
A MUST watch!
***SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH IT :D
If there was such thing as an inceptionist, that would definately be my dream job! Apart from the fact that its illegal, I wouldn't mind having to risk my life for this kinda cool job...I mean,living in a limbo is still kinda cool right? You get to live in the world that u create, design & stuff.
But I don't think I'm smart enough to be one though. Hahahah..I wonder what would I be using as my totem :)
I love every little idea of the show. Limbo, Totem(spinning top), sedative,3 dream layers, the part where a team member has to be left behind to protect the bodies in each individual dreams,the kick, the ...aiyo..EVERYTHING mannn <3 ahhhh
Can't wait to see Inception get more awards than that overrated Slumdog Millionaire!
Confirmo KICK ass! woots~~
omg, I just read the plot to clear up some of the parts that I was confused about.
I'm still debating about the ending. There are so many possible ways to view it :/
I see it in 2 ways:
1) Cobb managed to convince Saito in limbo that they're in a dream which leads Saito to grab the gun and shoot them both to give them the kick back straight back to the plane. Its probably possible since the other levels collapse.
But then...you see,
-the kids are still of the same age & wearing the same clothes, doing the same thing
-Cobb doesn't seem 2 care whether he's in reality/dream coz he leaves the top spinning without checking it
which made me see it in this way..
2) Cobb failed to convince Saito. Saito shoots Cobb with the gun which sends Cobb into even deeper state of limbo. The plane scenes & his kids are just his projections that he created himself.
Well, either way..Saito DID manage to stick to his deal :)
so yeah..I'm still split between both these theories.
In conclusion, I think CHRISTOPHER NOLAN just performed an Inception on us.
-diane-

No comments:
Post a Comment