Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Driving Test

I panicked in the morning and couldn't do a thing... (before test)

I started off with slope, parking and 3 point turn.

Slope: 1 min
I was surprised that my wheels were 100% in the yellow line... AND i managed to do my balancing well without panicking...I smiled so wide..I bet I looked like an idiot when I drove down the slope.

Parking: 1 min
The clutch was so loose..my engine died twice when I was reversing. Thank God I passed that!

3 point turn : 1 min
This one was smooooothh..I likey =)

And so, I passed my bahagian 2


Next was "ON THE ROAD"
I got a superb arrogant examiner, male.
He kept asking me to overtake and go faster even when I was driving at 75km/h
U-Turn : He was scolded me for pressing on the clutch coz he wanted to go FAST.
I ended up listening to him..and i had to turn the steering FAST FAST FAST..
Surprisingly..i PASSED with 18/20 =) woooott~~~
same score with vit ! yay!
Below...
I waited for this card for 2 hours!

hahah..still worth it I guess..
on hype mode now.. I PASSED !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drivecrank.com offers Florida online defensive driving courses at www.drivecrank.com.

Shin Ying Tan said...

congrats love