Monday, March 30, 2009

Parent Teachers Day

Both my parents insisted to go..
and they met up with all my subj teachers

first stop..the MPH
1) ESL (Ms Indra)
She told my parents that
- Im a hard-worker
-Quiet in class
-Needs to improve my vocab
-my essay was my MAJOR problem..
Since it's on factual writing and i DONT write factual stuffs..
She told them that my facts aint SOLID & strong..need 2 read more non-fiction books..yucks..boring..

2)Math (Ms Piriya)
OMG..she acted like an angel that day! so gentle and careful..
unlike when she was lecturing us..
I didnt get to hear her comments tho..
I think I heard her telling my parents that I dont need math tuition..
and I always do my h/w =)

3)Acc (Mr.Lim)
He told my parents that Im
-Quiet but pays attention in class, needs 2 participate more
-Always ask when im in doubt
-Overall still goodie and following the lessons

4)Econs (Pn Nor)-My Mentor
She told my parents that
-Im quiet
-I do my h/w's with heart n soul
-She's dissapointed with me when she marked my test ppr
-I need time to adjust 4 econs
-She liked my presentation coz i was confident
-She found out that Im an "econs essay" person thru the presentation

5)IT (Ms Sue)
She told my parents that
-I interact a lot with her (probably coz of my database project)
-Im NOT quiet (my parents: 'huh?surprising')
-Kiasuu coz I always insist her 2 sign my assignment pprs 2 meet all the dead-lines
-Positive attitude
-Have the potential to score IF I put in MORE effort

Basically my 2 super kiasuu parents were scanning thru all my friend's results..n comparing our "average"(diff way of counting that)..hahah..pointing pointing..:"eh,Diane..I think 1,2,3,4/5 person in ur class beat u la..aiyoo..all so close...1 tie up with u..u must work harder..blablabla..I think ur econs is the one that really pull down ur marks.." WAHLIAO..I know Im average..no need 2 smear it in my face =.=

ok dunnit to know more..n i dunno why am i telling u guys all these..

thats all

1 comment:

Shin Ying Tan said...

aww,i believe in you though. u;ll imrpove:) be more vocal if you have to :)