Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paiseh

I had 2 presentations today..
ESL - I played the role of a depressed teenager..who used to suffer frm obesity..
I make myself vomit after every meal..and now im suffering frm bulimia =.=
The host : Have u tried to commit suicide n how?
me : yes, i tried many times to end my life..blah blah..by using kitchen knives..& ruler
[ i tot about it mentally..& was laughing 2 myself..didnt know it will blurt outta my betrayal mouth]
LANs - That was about the movie that we did in Zhuxiao's hse...OMG..i personally think that it
is so far the lamest presentation..mainly because of my dumb role as a "sampat po"..
and there goes my MARUAH

will be having my econs presentation tomorrow..Im aiming , slamming and hoping for FULL marks =)wish me luck

PAISEH nya


btw, Ms Hook's law! i miss u loads..im a lil free after tomorrow

=)

No comments: