Thursday, March 12, 2009

Results?

OMG, U MUST BE KIDDING!

OF course i wont tell the whole world about my results HERE..where everyone and anyone can see it..haha..

By the way, Im just here to say that I GOT MY RESULTS! and..Im satisfied with it =)
To add on to that, my parents are both excited about it..

The results ain't THAT FAB but what makes me happy is that I've beaten myself over and over again..getting stronger each time..

I wanna congratulate everyone for their wonderful results especially JJ,VIT and YULI

Special thanks to VIT..because I wouldn't have scored for my Moral and Sejarah without her tutoring..love her love her love her

satisfied,
diane =) =P =D

3 comments:

Rachel Khoo said...

how did u do laah?

Shin Ying Tan said...

hey, maybe i'll find time to call you next week. maybe get vit or whoever to be with you. tell me ur schedule and what not.

via msn please.

diane said...

I'll text u rach =) but u must tell me urs in return...muahahah